This article explains how to create an account with Okko Health.
*Please note: in order to create an account with OKKO Health, you must have been given an 'organisational code' from either your health care professional, hospital or by OKKO Health.
1. Open the OKKO Health app
2. Tap 'Register' - this will take you to your browser.
3. Enter the code you were given by your health care professional, hospital or by OKKO Health.
4. Make sure you read through the Consent Form. Once you are ready, tap 'I Consent'.
5. Follow the 'Account Creation' steps. Make sure you select the appropriate App for you (Adult/Child). When you are ready, tap 'Sign Up'.
6. Follow the 'Update Profile' steps. Tap 'Update Profile'.
7. You have now successfully created an account with OKKO Health! Tap 'Go back to OKKO app' to start monitoring your vision.
Need assistance? Please raise a ticket with our support team, and we will help you as soon as we can:
Or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org